Leading SAFe® 4.5
Applying a Lean-Agile mindset with SAFe
With SAFe 4 Agilist Certification
Based on version 4.5 of SAFe
Develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you become a SAFe 4 Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, you’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. You’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Recognise and apply a Lean-Agile Mindset and principles
- Continuously explore, integrate, deploy, and release value
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Coordinate the development of large solutions
- Enhance your Lean-Agile leadership skills
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
- •Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- •Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- •Program and Project Managers
- •Product and Product Line Management
- •Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- •Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Topics Covered are:
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist (SA) certification exam:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
Prior to attending the course, students should familiarise themselves with the Scaled Agile Framework.
Certifying Bodies & Exams
Attending this course prepares you to take the SAFe® Agilist (SA) exam in order to receive the SAFe® Agilist (SA) certification.
- Exam Name: SAFe 4 Agilist Exam
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice, True/False
- Exam Delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam Access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Leading SAFe course
- Exam Duration: Once the exam begins, candidates have 90 minutes (1.5 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of Questions: 45
- Passing Score: 34 (76%)
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
- Exam Study Materials – can be viewed here on the Scaled Agile website.
- Renewals are from the date of certification
- Renewal fee: $100
What You Receive
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 4 Agilist exam
- One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- For courses on our public schedule, refreshments before and during the course are provided.
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to be eligible for the exam.
Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs towards their CSP (Certified Scrum Professional) with the Scrum Alliance.
PMI Professional Development Units (PDUS)
Attendees may be eligible to apply for PDUs towards their continuing education requirements with PMI
CCT Venues – Barbican, Aldersgate House, 135-137 Aldersgate St, London EC1A 4JA
Course duration – 2 days
No Reviews found for this course.